Fume and Dust Extraction Arm Systems in Abbeville, Mississippi
Abbeville Fume industrial exhaust systems are designed to capture smoke, fume, dust, high-temperature air, and corrosive gases. These "pollutants" are ducted to an air cleaner (purification system) before discharge to the outside or returned to the workspace. Capturing air-entrained materials is best accomplished at the emission source, defined as source capture.
Abbeville, Mississippi Fume extraction arms with hoods or suction nozzles are the number one tool to maximize source capture efficiency. They capture the contaminated airstreams while getting close to the source without disrupting or slowing down the work process or collecting too much useable product. When the task or workpiece is difficult to access, in an isolated area, or along awkward points on an assembly line, extraction arms are a proven solution for maximum particulate, smoke, and fume collection.
Multiple arm designs are available depending on the airstream constituents. The parameters evaluated are temperature, explosivity, corrosiveness, and particulate, all factors determining the type of arm that should be selected for a process application. Matching your expected exhaust volume and arm useage with the required exhaust CFM, pressure loses, and airstream being captured is what we do. SysTech has successfully applied extraction arms for over thirty years and will assist with the correct selection for your process.
Abbeville, Mississippi Fume Extraction Arm Optional Accessories
Fume extraction arms have optional accessories that include:
Hood lights – Lights can be attached to the arm hood to provide better vision at the work point. Often used in welding applications.
Wall Mount - A wall bracket designed to mount the arm to any wall or beam within the facility.
Floor Stanchion - When the ceiling is too high, or there are no walls, a floor stanchion can be used to mount the arm.
Ceiling Mount - For applications where arms are mounted/supported by the ceiling. The ceiling bracket varies in height depending on the height of the hard deck or Unistrut.
Tube materials – For those arms using tubing, construction materials include painted steel, aluminum, stainless steel, P.P., or PVC. Extraction arms that use flex hoses can use clear, fire retardant, high temperature, or anti-static hoses.
Custom hoods – To maximize fume capture, standard circular or scoop-shaped hoods can be changed to a slotted design, rectangular, flat, or custom fabricated.
Nozzles - To get even closer to source capture, suction nozzles and flexible suction nozzles are available.
Abbeville Laboratory Extraction Arms
The laboratory extraction arm is comprised of thin-wall anodized aluminum tubes with polypropylene swivel joints. A frequent option selection is all polypropylene construction with stainless steel airstream components for highly corrosive airstreams. Additionally, these arms may be constructed of conductive polypropylene material for spark resistance and ATEX-rated explosive applications. Arm tube diameters range from two to four inches, and arm lengths range from two feet up to eight and a half feet. Arms can be paired with a wall or ceiling bracket, several optional hoods, or a suction nozzle. Abbeville, Mississippi Laboratory bench mount arms are an option and are available in three and four-inch diameter tubes up to six feet in length.
- Market-leading low-pressure drop
- Arm diameters include 2", 3", and 4", and arm lengths include 25", 30", 39", 45",51", 53", 59", 65", 75", 79", 83", and 104".
- Wall brackets, ceiling brackets, and table mount brackets are available.
- Polypropylene (P.P.), ESD (spark forming applications), and ATEX (combustible applications) options are available.
- Various hood options for more efficient source capture include dome hoods, square hoods, flat screen hoods, metal hoods, and suction nozzles.
- Optional fume exhaust fans in aluminum, carbon steel, or PVC.
"General Purpose" Abbeville, Mississippi Industrial Extraction Arm
We label these arms a standard issue because they can be universally applied to most fume and dust extraction applications. The general-purpose arm is suitable for capturing smoke, dust, or any non-corrosive product. They are constructed of smooth powder-coated steel or aluminum tubing, a capture hood with adjustment grips, flex hose joint covers, and external adjustment brackets for the hood and swivel joints. The assemblies come standard with a wall mounting bracket but also have ceiling and floor support brackets available. An internal damper is included for airflow adjustment or shutoff. The arm mounting brackets allow for 180⁰ and 360⁰ rotation. Arm diameter options range from three to ten inches, and arm lengths vary from three to thirty-two feet. The maximum airstream temperature for these arms is about 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
Features and options:
- The wall bracket is powder-coated black.
- Includes duct connection collar
- Black hose rated for 195 degrees Fahrenheit (intermittent 260 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Grab handle around the hood that is aluminum powder-coated black.
- Arm diameters include 3", 4", 5", 6", and 8", and arm lengths include 3', 5', 7', 8', 10', and 14'.
- A shutoff damper is built into the lower tube.
- An optional fume exhaust fan in aluminum, carbon steel, or PVC.
Abbeville MS Fume Extraction Arms
Industrial exhaust systems for capturing smoke, fume, dust, high-temperature air, and corrosive gases.
Abbeville, Mississippi Weld Fume Extraction Arm
The demand for weld smoke extraction arms is always high and mandates an arm category. Depending on the application, different designs use either smooth wall or flex hose tubing. Both designs use external positioning joints and a hood with an internal adjustable damper. The units are typically wall-mounted but have ceiling and floor support bracket options. Arm diameter options range from six to eight inches, and arm lengths vary from three feet up to thirty-six feet. Personal weld fume packages include a single extraction arm, exhaust fan, and air filter.
- Low-pressure drop
- Standard units include a wall bracket. Ceiling mount options are available.
- Optional fume exhaust fans in aluminum, carbon steel, or PVC.
- Shut off dampers built internally.
- Arm diameters include 3", 4", 5", 6", and 8", and arm lengths include 3', 5', 7', 8', 10', 14', 16', 23', 30', and 36'.